[OSGeo-Discuss] Academic Track

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Jul 31 06:11:40 PDT 2022

Hi Luca

Thank you for this information. I want to thank all FOSS4G 2022 LOC volunteers for your amazing efforts. It is really inspiring.

There is no need for any meeting space for GeoForAll. GeoForAll will be everywhere supporting FOSS4G. Wishing you and FOSS4G 2022 LOC Team all success.

Best wishes

Suchith