[OSGeo-Discuss] Bolsena code sprint 13-23 June 2022 - 5 places left and cost reduced due to our sponsors

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Jun 3 09:22:31 PDT 2022

Hi OSGeo developers,

Our last code sprint in Bolsena - Italy was in 2019. And this year we are back! The code sprint will cover an extended period of 10 days, giving all that participate a chance to work and meet a little bit longer.

You, developers of OSGeo software projects, can still participate in this event! If you work on OSGeo projects and want to collaborate with other developers while also enjoying a great place and great company, do not hesitate to sign up for the last few places.

Dates: Monday 13 June until Thursday 23 June 2022
Place: Santa Maria del Giglio covent in Bolsena - Italy (http://conventobolsena.org)

The options on offer are:
1- Participate for 5 days (first or last 5 days of the event) - 380€/person including food and lodging (Excluding VAT) (was 550€ ex VAT)
2- Participate for the full 10 days - 520€/person including food (except the weekend) and lodging (the whole period) (Excluding VAT) (was 750€ ex VAT)

The reduced rates apply to all participants and are possible because of the generous sponsoring by OSGeo, Titellus and GeoCat.

You may want to check out some of the earlier events, photos etcetera here: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Bolsena

Please sign up as fast as you can on the sprint Wiki page indicating what option you would prefer.

Bolsena Code Sprint sponsors:

Looking forward to hear from you and see you in Bolsena this year. Greetings,
Jeroen

Jeroen Ticheler
Mobile: +31681286572
E-mail: jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net