[OSGeo-Discuss] GIS4School - using GIS to assess Climate Change impacts

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 07:59:56 PDT 2022

Thank you Maria, Daniele for this information. This is an excellent project . Thank you for making the course materials available for everyone.

I will be in touch to learn more. Will definitely share this with wider community. I really hope this project will inspire similar education initiatives in many countries .

Nikos, Victoria, let us arrange a telemeeting with the project team and see how we can help and support promote this excellent initiative. Thanks.

Best wishes

Suchith