[OSGeo-Discuss] Canadian Chocolate

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:46:50 PDT 2022

Okay, figured it out!

David Vick (geoserver contributor) confirms that his partner Tara loves the
canadian classic "cadbury crunchie" (cite 1
<https://cottagelife.com/general/10-chocolate-bars-youll-only-find-in-canada/>
or 2
<https://babbletop.com/top-10-canadian-candy-bars-america-wished-they-had/>
lists).
If you are interested in a regional chocolat exchange visit the geocat
booth at foss4g :)
--
Jody Garnett