[OSGeo-Discuss] 2022 elections announcement

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Oct 17 10:36:31 PDT 2022

Dear OSGeo charter members and nominees,

Due to circumstances out of our control, we have to move the voting period
one week after the original schedule.
That is allowing us to give more time for the current nomination period as
follows:

Charter member:
Nomination period extended up to Wednesday, October 19 at 23:59 UTC

If you already sent a nomination and had issues, you have until this date
to send the fixed nomination.

If you have made a nomination:
- Please verify the status
  - If there are problems with the nomination, fix it and resend the
nomination.
  - You are CC'd in the process, please verify that we did not make any
mistakes.

Nominee:
Friday October 21 at 23:59 UTC, is the last day for CRO to receive nominees
to acceptance mails.
Nominees that did not respond on time to the mail sent by CRO are
considered as rejections, as accepting should be done explicitly.
If you see an error on the nomination, like a misspelled name, dont
hesitate to let us know.

See the new time table for the elections on [1]:
[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2022#Time_table

Warm regards,

Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Vicky Vergara
(your 2022 OSGeo Elections CROs)