[OSGeo-Discuss] Geospatial devroom at FOSDEM 23

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 02:50:42 PDT 2022

Dear Besfort,

Thank you for your kind offer! The deadline for submission was yesterday
and Maxi and I submitted an application for the geospatial devroom onsite,
but will accept an online if necessary. In case of a positive outcome, we
would welcome your kind support, either online or onsite, according to what
format is granted to our request. I'll update the mailing list about it.
Thanks again!

Kind regards,
Margherita

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 4:09 PM Besfort Guri <besfort.guri at flossk.org>
wrote:

> Dear Margherita,
>
> LOC from FOSS4G 2023, Prizren, Kosovo is interested to help somehow but we
> would like to know as well. The same as Massimiliano said, let us know what
> is needed, and what you expect from us.
>
> Best regards,
> Besfort
>
> On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 9:04 AM Massimiliano Cannata via Discuss <
> discuss at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>
>> Ciao,
>> I'm in, let me know what is needed.
>>
>> Best,
>> Maxi
>>
>> Il ven 14 ott 2022, 14:38 Margherita Di Leo via Discuss <
>> discuss at lists.osgeo.org> ha scritto:
>>
>>> Dears,
>>>
>>> FOSDEM 23 launched the call for devroom at FOSDEM [1], and I would like
>>> to propose again the geospatial devroom, if I'm not alone in the task.
>>> Would anyone be willing to be my partner in crime? Note that the deadline
>>> is 18 October.
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance!
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> madi