[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo AGM 2022 event

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Sep 9 10:26:21 PDT 2022

Hello all,

FOSS4G Firenze has ended, but the video is still been processed.
Version rc1 is already uploaded at [1]

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45SKEhe6wtg&t

The presentation [2]  is still open for editing, instructions are on slides
2 to 4
If you want to add something edit your slide add a comment about the editing
[2]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Mis580FlD29HjaymfL9OC72X9IqcM4uvnqVH57jQLqI/edit#slide=id.g13d29ca6724_0_0

If you want to add media, please send the link to vicky at georepublic.de,
with the appropriate permissions for me to download.

I will keep on posting on the document the status of the slide

Your AGM video is going to be one minute of fame and shine for our
community, so don't let it pass! It is important for all of us to know what
is happening everywhere. OSGeo is huge and this is the best way to get a
summary of all the amazing work we are doing!

Regards
Vicky