[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2023 - Visa Info & Travel Options

Blinera Tola blinera.tola at flossk.org
Wed Apr 5 08:58:32 PDT 2023

Dear FOSS4G community,

Are you excited to attend FOSS4G 2023 in Kosovo? 🤔

🛂If you need a visa to enter Kosovo, FLOSSK can help facilitate the visa
process and issue a visa invitation letter, so you don’t have to visit a
Kosovo Consulate. However, you must apply before April 10 by sending the
first 2 pages of your scanned passport to visa.foss4g2023 at gmail.com, along
with your full name, date of birth, passport number, and country of issue.
For more information on Kosovo’s visa policy and the application process,
visit https://2023.foss4g.org/register/visa-info/.

If you're planning a trip to Kosovo and wish to resort to options other
than flying, consider taking a leisurely train ride 🚂 to Belgrade and then
hopping on a bus to Prishtina or Prizren to experience the breathtaking
scenery of the Balkans. Bus travel 🚌 is also an affordable option with
direct routes from European countries like Germany, Austria, Turkey, and
Italy.

Remember to know the key border points and bring your passport. EU, Swiss,
and US citizens can stay visa-free for up to 90 days.

🛣️Need help planning your trip? Check out our travel options and how to
enter Kosovo legally through its borders, visit
https://2023.foss4g.org/attending/how-ks/.

🚞If you wish to coordinate with others for your travels, join our Telegram
group: https://t.me/+65LzIZfojdIwODM8.

We can't wait to welcome you to Kosovo and show our love for open-source
geospatial technology at FOSS4G 2023 in Prizren!

Best regards,

FOSS4G 2023 Team

Blinera Tola
*Junior Communications Officer*
*FLOSSK - Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova*

*T: +38344123469 | www.flossk.org <http://www.flossk.org/>*