[OSGeo-Discuss] CUGOS Spring Fling 2023 updated schedule

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Wed Apr 5 09:52:46 PDT 2023

Hi geospatial folks,

the date for CUGOS Spring Fling 2023 is nearing and we have an updated
schedule (which admittedly is a pretty brilliant lineup of talks )
including added details about the OpenSidewalks (OSM) Hackathon on Saturday.

Come on out and join us for one or both days, we still have tickets
available, or schedule and registration go to
<https://cugos.org/2023-spring-fling/> https://cugos.org/2023-spring-fling/

The main conference day will be on Friday, April 21, 2023, at Univ. Of
Washington, Seattle, WA. at the Bill & Melinda Gates Center for CS &
Engineering(CSE2).
On Saturday, April 22, 2023, there will be an OpenStreetMap (OSM) Hackathon
organized by the OpenSidewalks Project.

What is expect:
awesome talks involving open source geospatial technology and open data
meeting old and making new friends
birds of a feather (unconference style) sessions
morning coffee and free pizza lunch
raffle book prizes from or donor Locate Press - check out the full list of
our awesome sponsors at https://cugos.org/2023-spring-fling/#sponsors

Cheers and we hope to meet you soon
Karsten
and the whole CUGOS team
Karsten Vennemann  - Among other things current CUGOS president -

PS: Note that if you are a presenter, you are automatically registered for
CUGOS Spring Fling 2023, and no further action regarding registration is
required from your side.