[OSGeo-Discuss] deegree webservices new bugfix version 3.5.5 released

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Wed Dec 13 07:23:40 PST 2023

The deegree team announces the release of deegree webservices version 3.5.5

** deegree webservices version 3.5.5 **

We are happy to announce that deegree webservices version 3.5.5 is now
general available.
Download from https://deegree.org/download/

What has changed?

This bugfix release includes 40 bug fixes and enhancements compared to
3.5.0!

The full change log is available at GitHub:
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/releases

Acknowledgments:
The bug fix release 3.5.5 was created during the deegree code sprint in
Essen at the end of November, supported by OSGeo and FOSSGIS e.V.. We
would like to thank both organisations for their long-term support! For