[OSGeo-Discuss] GISRUK 2023

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 08:22:24 PST 2023

OSGeo:UK will be represented at GISRUK 2023 this year, which is taking
place in Glasgow, UK.

Geographical Information Science Research UK (GISRUK) is a community of
academics and practitioners whose mission is the advancement of spatial
sciences and the nurturing of the next-generation spatial experts.

As in previous years, the conference is going from strength to strength
with a wide range of papers and topics. As the field of research into
the science and applications of geographical information systems
continues to evolve, so does GISRUK.

GISRUK is a special conference. While originally created as the UK’s
national GIS research conference, and established in 1993, we became
recognised as one of the leading research conference in the area of
GIScience worldwide. We attract delegates from all parts of the UK,
together with the European Union and further afield and from disciplines
including Geography, Computer Science, Planning, Archaeology, Geology,
Geomatics and Engineering.

The conference will run from 18th - 21st April 2023.

Please check out the website for more details:
https://gisruk.org/gisruk-2023/

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0)7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.