[OSGeo-Discuss] Announcement: Call for Location global FOSS4G 2024

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Jan 23 03:21:32 PST 2023

Dear OSGeo/FOSS4G Community,

We are happy to announce that the call to organize our international

"Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial Conference 2024"

is open. For the second year in a row, we accept bids from any region of the globe. The world is still in turmoil with war in places that experienced peace for generations, with COVID-19 still around and with severe effects of the climate change. That's why OSGeo is committed to stand by the hard working LOCs to provide all the needed support to make the 2024 event a successful, true meeting of the tribes!

Please find all details on our wiki page [1]. In case that you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask the Conference Committee [2]!

May the FOSS4G be with everyone,

Vasile & Msilikale, on behalf of OSGeo's Conference Committee

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2024_Bid_Process

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee