[OSGeo-Discuss] deegree webservices new minor version 3.5.0 released

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Wed Jul 26 15:30:52 PDT 2023

The deegree team announces the release of deegree webservices version 3.5.0

** deegree webservices version 3.5.0 **

We are happy to announce that deegree webservices version 3.5.0 is now
general available.
Download from https://deegree.org/download/

What has changed?

This release includes 33 bug fixes, 92 enhancements, and 1 new feature!

The full change log is available here:
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/milestone/29?closed=1

deegree webservices 3.5 has passed OGC compliance for GML 3.2.1, WFS
1.0.0/1.1.0/2.0, WMS 1.1.1/1.3.0, and WMTS 1.0.0 (see [1] for more
information).

** Important note about end of community support for deegree webservices
3.4 line **

With the release of version 3.5.0 the end of life (EOL) for deegree
webservices version 3.4 is set for 26th October 2023! Until EOL you
should only expect releases for critical bugs or security issues for
3.4. After EOL you may not expect new release in any form. Users are
advised to upgrade to version 3.5 as soon as possible. Please read
further in our upgrade guide [3] when upgrading an existing installation.

Please report any issue at GitHub issues [3]!

Thanks to all contributors!

deegree Development Team & TMC members
_
[1] https://www.ogc.org/resources/product-details/?pid=1779