[OSGeo-Discuss] Call For Presentation Deadline Extended

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Fri Jun 2 05:22:24 PDT 2023

Deadline Extended

Due to overwhelming demand and numerous requests, we are thrilled to
announce an extension for the submission of presentations for the FOSS4G NA
Conference. The new deadline is now June 11th, 2023!

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your groundbreaking
research, cutting-edge ideas, and innovative projects to a diverse and
influential open source audience from around North America. This
international conference is a hub of inspiration, collaboration, and
knowledge exchange, and we want YOU to be a part of it!

Please visit the FOSS4G NA website (https://foss4gna.org/) for more details.

Key Details:
📅 FOSS4G NA Conference: OCTOBER 23 - 25, 2023
📍 Venue:  Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
🌍 Theme: "Connecting people, places, and geospatial technology"
💡 Presentation Types: Oral presentations and Workshops
📜 Submission Deadline: June 11th, 2023

Sincerely,

Guido Stein
President, OSGeo US Local Chapter