[OSGeo-Discuss] CUGOS Spring Fling 2023 schedule is live, registration open !

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Tue Mar 21 23:27:42 PDT 2023

Hi GIS aficionados,

we are excited to announce that the CUGOS Spring Fling 2023 schedule and
registration are now live at  <https://cugos.org/2023-spring-fling/>
https://cugos.org/2023-spring-fling/ !
The main conference day will be on Friday, April 21, 2023, at Univ. Of
Washington, Seattle, WA. at the Bill & Melinda Gates Center for CS &
Engineering(CSE2).
On Saturday, April 22, 2023, there will be an OpenStreetMap (OSM) Hackathon
organized by the OpenSidewalks Project.

Don't hesitate to register if you are interested because we only have some
tickets available.
Note that if you are a presenter, you are automatically registered for CUGOS
Spring Fling 2023, and no further action regarding registration is required
from your side.

If your organization is interested to become a sponsor for CUGOS Spring
Fling 2023, please reach out to us at hello at cugos.org to find out more.
Current sponsors are listed at https://cugos.org/2023-spring-fling/#sponsors
Overall sponsorships and donations will enable CUGOS to pay for free food
and drinks for attendees at the event, while the vast majority of these
funds will be used to establish these 2 grant programs
<https://cugos.org/grants/>  CUGOS is working on.

Cheers and we hope to meet you soon
Karsten
and the whole CUGOS team

Karsten Vennemann  - Among other things current CUGOS president -