[OSGeo-Discuss] Early Bird Tickets for FOSS4G2023!

Valmir Mustafa valmir.mustafa at flossk.org
Tue May 9 04:13:14 PDT 2023

Dear FOSS4G Community,

Time is running out! We wanted to remind you that there is only one day
left to grab your Early Bird tickets for FOSS4G2023. Don't miss out on this
opportunity to join us in Prizren for an unforgettable experience!

Register now at 2023.foss4g.org before the deadline of May 10, 11:59 PM. As
a reminder, Early Bird tickets are available at a discounted rate, so it's
a great way to save some money while securing your spot at the conference.

We can't wait to see you in Prizren for FOSS4G2023!

Best regards,
Valmir.

*Project Manager*
*FLOSSK - Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova*

*T: +38344233967 | www.flossk.org <http://www.flossk.org>*