[OSGeo-Discuss] Request for volunteer for co-news editor for OSGeo

Jorge Sanz lists at jorgesanz.net
Fri May 12 03:18:29 PDT 2023

Hi Vicky, Astrid

Happy to get back to the team and start taking news to post on the website
and the announce mailing list again.

I can also help with social media as well.

I'm usually around on the SAC and General Matrix chatrooms. Is there a
dedicated room to coordinate this kind of thing? If not, should we create
one for transparency?

Best regards

--
Jorge Sanz