[OSGeo-Discuss] Request for volunteer for co-news editor for OSGeo

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Fri May 19 02:09:30 PDT 2023

Hello Jorge,

great that you will come back to the news team. Welcome back. We did not
change the process. Do you still get the mails to news_item at osgeo.org?

There is no room for coordination yet. Yes - please create a room for
transparency.

In the meantime we are also present in the fediverse. All information
should be here.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/News_Queue

If someone else would like to join the news team. You are welcome to
join.

See you Astrid