[OSGeo-Discuss] Release of mago 3DTiler, an open source OGC 3D Tiles converter!

신상희(Sanghee Shin) shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Nov 30 22:09:02 PST 2023

Dear All,

I’m very happy to announce this great news that my company Gaia3D, Inc.(www.gaia3d.com<http://www.gaia3d.com>) has released mago 3DTiler, an open source OGC 3D Tiles converter, to celebrate FOSS4G-Asia 2023 Seoul!

Github: https://github.com/Gaia3D/mago-3d-tiler
Sample Page: https://seoul.gaia3d.com:10903

mago 3DTiler isn’t just a converter; developed with Java, this open-source marvel stands as a beacon for flexibility and performance in the world of 3D data conversion.

Key Features:​
* Multi-Format Mastery: Effortlessly convert an array of 3D formats, including 3DS, OBJ, FBX, Collada DAE, glTF , IFC and more. ​
* Point Cloud Precision: Bring your detailed point cloud data (LAS, LAZ) into the fold with pinpoint accuracy.​
* 2D to 3D Extrusion: Turn 2D geospatial data (ESRI SHP, GeoJSON) into detailed 3D extrusion models, breathing life into flat representations.​
* On-The-Fly CRS Conversion: Leverage the power of multi-threading and on-the-fly coordinate conversion with comprehensive PCS and GCS support via the Proj4 library.​

We expect many contributions and participations from our community.

Kind regards,

감사합니다.

신상희
---