[OSGeo-Discuss] repo.osgeo.org contains empty files

Brogli, Alexander Alexander.Brogli at ebp.ch
Thu Sep 7 05:54:36 PDT 2023

Hi all

We're thankful consumers of osgeo's maven repository, though this morning we noticed that empty files are pulled. Inspecting certain cases, we saw that since this morning files with size 0 seem to be in the repo, e.g. the files here https://repo.osgeo.org/service/rest/repository/browse/release/org/jboss/jboss-parent/36/.

Do you know if there's a better place / mailing list to post this inquiry, or if the responsible persons are aware of the issue?

Thanks & regards
Alex