[OSGeo-Discuss] repo.osgeo.org contains empty files

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:59:15 PDT 2023

 Question:

Are you building against repo osgeo "release" directly in your maven build?
If so you should indeed be fixed 🙂

Or have you setup a mirror or nexus repository of your own that caches repo
osgeo "releases"?
In this case you may need to clear your cache (to get rid of any zero sized
jars).

I am curious how many folks are running downstream caches or mirrors and
may be affected ...
--
Jody Garnett