Change in mailing list configuration

Florian Ledermann florian.ledermann at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 11 23:58:01 PST 2024

I'm unsubscribing in protest of those changes.

I was hoping that this proposal would be objected by more active
community members, but as a mere lurker it is not worth it for me to
engage in lengthy discussions, if the people in charge decide to break
decodes-long established UX conventions on short notice for the sake of
"spam protection". As far as I see it these developments are mainly
driven by corporations who pursue the political goal of destroying
independent email infrastructure, and I would have hoped the OS
community to resist those developments instead of happily nodding along.

Best, Florian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Florian Ledermann
Senior Lecturer

Check out my list of Mastodon accounts for cartography & GIS:
=====>  https://cartolab.at/cartography-on-mastodon/  <=====

https://cartography.tuwien.ac.at/florian-ledermann/
https://mapstodon.space/@floledermann