[OSGeo-Discuss] Announcement: Call for Location global FOSS4G 2025

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Jan 17 01:52:05 PST 2024

Dear OSGeo/FOSS4G Community,

We are happy to announce that the call to organize our international

"Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial Conference 2025"

is open. We accept bids from any region of the globe. COVID-19 is more or less history but the world is still facing important challenges. That's why OSGeo is committed to stand by the hard working LOCs to provide all the needed support to make the 2025 event a successful, true meeting of the tribes!

Please find all details on our wiki page [1]. In case that you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask the Conference Committee [2]!

May the FOSS4G be with everyone,

Vasile & Msilikale, on behalf of OSGeo's Conference Committee

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2025_Bid_Process

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee