[OSGeo-Discuss] Reaching out to folks related to OSGEO+energy sector

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 01:14:58 PST 2024

Hello,

With the pibinko.org network we are mustering an intercontinental crew for
what we could define as a "situational" event on Feb. 16.

This will be our participation to the twentieth Italian National Day of
Energy Saving and Sustainable Lifestyles.
On its 20th edition, this initiative has obtained institutional recognition
in Italy, and is aiming to connect to people around the world..

If in your capacity as an OSGEO person you are to some extent involved in
energy-related issues, you might be interested to be part of this
initiative.

Please see:
https://www.pibinko.org/buiometria-partecipativa-milluminodimeno24-youtoo/

Many thanks for your attention, and best regards!

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org Cultura, ambiente, innovazione libera...
http://www.jugbandcm.it ...e musica
+39 3791680739 - voce