[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2023 Prizren - recordings are available in the TIB AV-Portal

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 12 10:09:40 PDT 2024

Hello,

we are happy to share the news that the recordings from FOSS4G 2023
Pizren (https://2023.foss4g.org/) are now available in the TIB
AV-Portal.

Thanks a lot to the TIB team (https://www.tib.eu/de/) for their effort
and support.

The series doi is as follows: https://doi.org/10.5446/s_1671

Read the Final press release from the FOSS4G 2023 Local team to learn
more about FOSS4G 2023
-
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/foss4g-2023-prizren-the-spirit-went-from-kosovo-to-the-world/

If you have a look at the publisher FOSS4G you will find many recodings
from past FOSS4Gs
- https://av.tib.eu/publisher/FOSS4G

We hope to see you at one of our next events
https://www.osgeo.org/events/

About the Open Source Geospatial Foundation

The Open Source Geospatial Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(4)
organization to empower everyone with open source geospatial. The
software foundation directly supports projects serving as an outreach
and advocacy organization providing financial, organizational and legal
support for the open source geospatial community.

OSGeo works with Camptocamp, GeoCat, OPENGIS.ch, WhereGroup and other
sponsors, along with our partners to foster an open approach to
software, standards, data and education.

Open Source Geospatial Foundation
https://www.osgeo.org/

--
Best regards