[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2025 bid process stage two: questions time

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed May 15 22:58:19 PDT 2024

Dear OSGeo community,

This is a kind reminder for all of you. We are in the question period of phase two of the venue selection for FOSS4G 2025 International. Your questions for the two wonderful LOCs involved in the bid will help the Conference Committee members to cast an informed and balanced vote next week. Please don't hesitate to read the proposals and ask questions. This will have a great impact on our 2025 conference experience.

Thank you,
Vasile
CO-chair, OSGeo Conference Committee