[OSGeo-Discuss] osgeo.org website down?
Laurențiu Nicola
lnicola at dend.ro
Wed Sep 16 10:00:02 PDT 2026
Can confirm, I can reproduce it from a (mobile) browser. My first thought was some WP malware.
Laurentiu
On Wed, Sep 16, 2026, at 19:56, Anthony Lukach via Discuss wrote:
> I intermittently receive redirects to `http://127.0.0.1` on requests to https://www.osgeo.org or any of its subpages. Not sure what the appropriate channel is for this. I am guessing that one of the webservers behind a load balancer has a misconfigured NGINX.
>
> ```sh
> ▶ curl https://www.osgeo.org/ -I
> HTTP/1.1 302 Found
> Server: nginx
> Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2026 16:47:07 GMT
> Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
> Connection: keep-alive
> Location: http://127.0.0.1
> X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
> X-Download-Options: noopen
> X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies: none
> Referrer-Policy: no-referrer
> X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
> X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
> Front-End-Https: on
> ```
>
> Anthony Lukach
> _______________________________________________
> Discuss mailing list
> Discuss at lists.osgeo.org
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/attachments/20260916/fa072555/attachment.htm>
More information about the Discuss
mailing list