[DotNet-OSGeo] MapWindow Asp.net

Donny Velazquez dvela at arh-us.com
Tue Jun 8 09:48:53 EDT 2010

I downloaded the "forward.pdf" from MapWindows codeplex site and it talks about this.
"Chris Michaelis develops a web-based version of MapWindow for ASP.NET"
Does anyone know if this code is available somewhere and if it's being updated?

Depending on how far along it is I would be interested in porting it to asp.net mvc.
Thanks

Donny Velazquez | Civil Solutions, a division of ARH | Lead Software Developer
850 S. White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ 08037
': 800.924.0482 ext 215| Fax: 609.704.8011
* dvela at arh-us.com<mailto:dvela at arh-us.com>
www.civilsolutions.biz<http://www.civilsolutions.biz/>
Blog: http://donnyv.blogspot.com<http://donnyv.blogspot.com/>