[DotNet-OSGeo] Hints for potential GIS frameworks

Daniel Ames dan.ames at isu.edu
Wed Jul 6 00:05:05 EDT 2011

Dennis,

Variety is the spice of life. Please test and use all the tools you
mentioned when and where appropriate. I can tell you that the tutorials on
the DotSpatial documentation page should handle most of your needs. As for
georeferencing, some of our colleagues at RTI in North Carolina created a
DotSpatial plugin that does this using GDAL. I'm copying one of the
developers, Jay, in case he isn't on this dotnet mailing list already.

- Dan

Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D. PE
Associate Professor, Geosciences
Idaho State University - Idaho Falls