[Dutch] Aanstaande zondag Education Freedom Day en volgende week Bitcoin University in FabLab Amersfoort

Bas de Lange OSGeo-nl op basdelange.com
Vr Jan 17 06:27:01 PST 2014

Mochten er nog mensen zijn die willen spreken over rvije en open geo
ontwikkelingen in onderwijs?

Allen,

Aanstaande zondag vind Education Freedom Day in het FabLab Amersfoort
(vijftien minuten lopen vanaf Station Amersfoort CS) plaats met
voordrachten over:
Laat van te voren a.u.b. even weten of je komt?

http://www.educationfreedomday.nl/

11:00 hrs Flipped Education - Vadim Zaystev
12:00 hrs Kinder FabLab - Iris Douma
13:00 hrs Sakai - Jaeques Koeman
14:00 hrs University of Amersfoort - Harmen Zijp
15:00 Scratch - Joek van Montfort

"EFD is about free and open educational resources. (Digital) educational
resources available for reuse in education. Works of free content with
an educational purpose. This means that the authors of these works gave
permission to use the works for any goal, copy, modify and redistribute
modified versions. "

Volgende week zondag 26 januari:
"Bitcoin University at FabLab Amersfoort"
http://bitcoinobserver.com/news/2014-01-17-12-25-Bitcoin-University-FabLab-Amersfoort.html

"During the many events we organise we got many questions regarding
Bitcoin and related stuff. So now we will start with the Bitcoin
University. The first one taking place on sunday 26 januari 2014 from
eleven AM in the morning till five o'clock in the afternoon in FabLab
Amersfoort.

Please send us a message if you want to know more [email protected]

FabLab Amersfoort

We will try to answer questions like:
What is Bitcoin?
What is an altcoin?
How to start using it?
How to install it on your desktop, laptop or mobile?
Where can you pay with it?
How can you pay with it?
How can you mine Bitcoins?
How can you send and recieve payments using Bitcoin? With you desktop,
laptop. tablet or mobile?
How can you use Bitcoin in your webshop?
Bitcoins and taxation?"

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Best regards,