[OSGeo-Edu] reminder -- meeting in approx 13 hours

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Apr 12 21:13:58 EDT 2006

I can certainly help with the GRASS part, both the basic and the
advanced course.
We are just about to start the work on the third edition of our book
with Markus so
I will have to go through entire GRASS6 anyway (not just the tools I
use for everyday work).
We are also planning to replace the Spearfish data set with something
more modern
so this could be used for the course too.

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/