[OSGeo-Edu] website clean-up

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Sun Apr 23 12:28:44 EDT 2006

Ari Jolma wrote:
> Puneet Kishor kirjoitti:
>> It is that time of the year (spring in the Northern Hemisphere). I
>> have done some clean-up for your reading pleasure.
>>
>> https://edu.osgeo.org/
>> https://edu.osgeo.org/meetings.html
>> https://edu.osgeo.org/minutes_04_13_2006.html
>
> Are there links to the two latter pages from the first one? I did not
> fnd one...

The last line on https://edu.osgeo.org reads...

" Please join our mailing list by sending an email to
[discuss-subscribe at edu.osgeo.org] or keep [track of our meetings]."

[these are the links]
Not very obvious, but there. Now that I have figured out to work this
SVN business, I will be prettifying the page more, and some of the less
obvious things will become more obvious. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned.

--
Puneet Kishor