[OSGeo-Edu] FreeGIS Book

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at ccgis.de
Mon Aug 7 07:40:10 EDT 2006

Markus Neteler schrieb:
> Hi Astrid,
>
> I would like to come back to the FreeGIS Book on the Wiki
> request:

dear all,

sorry, that I didn't keep you up to date about the wiki. I didn't forget
it.

Benjamin contacted the sac-folks to ask for a server space to put the
wiki. the sac plans to take one machine for all the wikis.

now unfortunately benjamin is ill for I don't know how long and I can't
ask him about the status quo of the wiki. but I contacted the sac and
hope that I can set up the wiki this week.

sorry for the delay. If I have new information I let you know.

astrid