[OSGeo-Edu] Certification of Gary's course

watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu
Mon Aug 28 06:27:55 EDT 2006

Good Morning

The first course work goes out on Friday

It will have the logo of the group who wrote the software, Our
University, Our research center, the GIS certification Institute, and a
statement that the certification institute accepts this course as
meeting the educational requirements for certification or
recertification. All I wanted was permission to use the OSGeo Logo and
a statement that this was recognized by the OSGeo Foundation.

Maybe, I can add the OSGeo Logo after it goes through all the Hoops.

But the course work is still copyrighted for reuse and modification by
anyone, just give COAPS-FSU and the program makers their credit.