[OSGeo-Edu] Re: OEGEO Logo

P Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Tue Aug 29 01:19:01 EDT 2006

As always, Jo, a crystal bell amidst the muddy thump of the rest of us woofers.

On 8/28/06, Jo Walsh <jo at frot.org> wrote:
> dear Tyler, all,
> On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 09:41:09PM -0700, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> > I think we still have a few issues to work through around this:
> > 1) We have no existing certification programme, so this would be the
> > first time the education group has put our stamp on anything.
>
> So this looks like a great opportunity to work this out. :)

..

> Why not just start writing?
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Teaching_Material_Evaluation_Criteria

yes, indeedy... So, I have started embellishing the above page.
However, would be nice if this were in the edu wiki, else it gets all
dispersed.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.ies.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation https://edu.osgeo.org/