[OSGeo-Edu] Microsoft's support of ODF might make it easy to create documentation

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 03:08:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

here is the original announcement:
   Company to sponsor open source project for Open XML-ODF file translation
   to deliver more choice for government customers and their constituents.
   http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/jul06/07-06OpenSourceProjectPR.mspx

and a ODF Add-in for Word:
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/odf-converter

Markus