[OSGeo-Edu] FreeGIS Book

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at ccgis.de
Wed Jul 12 11:33:37 EDT 2006

Markus Neteler schrieb:
> (cc Arnulf)
>
> On 7/10/06, Allan Doyle <adoyle at eogeo.org> wrote:
>> At the last edu-IRC we decided to move the EOGEO FreeGIS Book to
>> OSGEO. The EOGEO URL is
>> http://www.eogeo.org/Projects/projects_wiki/FreeGISBook
>>
>> So, what do we have to do to set up a FreeGIS Book wiki?
>
> If we want a separate Wiki (which I would recommend),
> we could try to ask Arnulf to set it up for us. Hi Arnulf, what
> to you think? Would it be a big pain for you to install a second
> wiki at wikibook.osgeo.org?

Hi Education and Curriculum Committee,

my name is Astrid Emde and I work together with Arnulf at CCGIS in Bonn.
I would like to join the edu-committee. I do workshops on UMN,
PostgreSQL/PostGIS, Mapbender and WMS/WFS.

I will need some time to get into the discussion.

You asked for a second wiki wikibooks.osgeo.org. Arnulf said it is no
problem, so wee could install it, if you like.

--

Astrid Emde

----------------------------------

  Astrid Emde