[OSGeo-Edu] Commons of Science Conference

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Jul 14 11:54:39 EDT 2006

Frank,

We have not met but I am a faculty at the University of Massachusetts
Amherst participating in the OSGEO education group and this conference
is directly in my area of interest and research program (I am currently
studying open source software collaborations in an effort to understand
what can be transferred to enhance scientific collaboration. I need to
check about this but could possibly attend as a representative of the
OSGEO education group.

I have participated in an event like this in the past at UNESCO
organized by Paul Uhlir who is one of the speakers. Given this is by
invitation, what else needs to be done?

Charlie Schweik
Associate Professor

--