[OSGeo-Edu] Edu committee calendar

P Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Tue May 2 17:27:27 EDT 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> On 5/2/06, Markus Neteler <neteler.osgeo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/2/06, P Kishor <punkish at eidesis.org> wrote:
>> > Markus Neteler wrote:
>> It asks me the SVN password which means that
>> I need to request a role at
>>  https://edu.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectMembershipRequest
>>
>> Question is, which one is able to write to SVN?
>> - Observer: Read-only access to project code; can also submit issues;
>> 'observer' of project
>> - Project Contributor: Developer/User that contributes code via
>> Project Tracker
>> - User: User or application developer that makes use of the software
>> in the project
>>
>> I have requested 'Project Contributor' - we'll see if that's sufficient.
>
> OK, thanks for grating the role.
>
> BUT: It continues to ask me the password. Apparently I am not able
> as 'Project Contributor' to modify the SVN alias ical file therein.

I have made you a "Project co-owner/contributor." Try now and let me
know. If this doesn't work then we will revert to my more sub-optimal
approach... I will maintain the calendar, and everyone can send me the
events and I will enter them. Not satisfying, but at least everyone
will know what everyone else in the edu.osgeo world is up to. If
someone else has any other bright ideas, let me know (cc-ing to the
entire list)

Many thanks,

--
Puneet Kishor