[OSGeo-Edu] [Fwd: Sorry can't make it]

Gary Watry watry at coaps.fsu.edu
Fri May 12 11:40:24 EDT 2006

There are some good FOSS tools out there that are currently limited to
Windows only, But I have yet to come across any that were limited to Linux
or Mac's,(Although I am sure there are).

Maybe when I get time, I'll post a table on the web of the different desktop
FOSS and what operating systems they are compatible with

Here we run Windows and Mac's

That is my two cents worth ( or a penny and a half now-a-days)
Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840