[OSGeo-Edu] [Fwd: Sorry can't make it]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon May 15 15:24:21 EDT 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 05:25, Puneet Kishor wrote:
> Forwarding Charlie Schweik's regrets for tomorrow, and his concerns for
> discussion/consideration.

Hi,
you might want to peek into what VisCom has published (its an example and
its German but it shows where it might go). And I believe that mpg will be
really interested.

He does not even care fpr format, just throw at him what you have, he is
in charge as librarian / guard (i personally would very much prefer and
open format and fordrafting Wiki is fine).

--
Arnulf Christl
http://www.ccgis.de