[OSGeo-Edu] edu promotional pamphlet

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon May 22 12:32:25 EDT 2006

Hi Puneet,
Thanks for getting the minutes posted.

I haven't pulled together anything for Edu's brochure yet.  So if someone else has time, it would be really helpful.  I'm trying to work on the template first.  If anyone can pull together the info, it would be nice.   Did I already post my request?  I initially just sent it to the project chairs, not sure if the whole Edu list got it. Can't check at the moment.

Tyler