Questions about QGIS #1 - #5

Gary Watry watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 6 08:26:12 EDT 2006

/It would certainly be good to make your tutorial more widely available
if you are willing/
It is already going to the following 14 institutions to either faculty
or Students
*Class Fall 2006* Institution
Auburn University
University of Southern Maine
University of Oviedo, Spain
Idaho State University
Penn State University
Florida State University
University of York, UK
Universidad Distrital Francisco Jose de Caldas, UK
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
University of Liverpool, UK
Bogazici University, Turkey
University of Alabama in Huntsville
University of Wisconsin at Madison
National University of Science and Technology, Pakistan

 and the following  15 countries
*Class Fall 2006* Country
U.S.A.
Spain
Brazil
United Kingdom
Philippines
Italy
Chile
Canada
Turkey
Switzerland
Republic of China
India
Peoples Republic of China
Pakistan
Germany

There are links on the Idaho State University Website, COAPS Website,

/if you open sourced your documentation efforts/
it is copyrighted

*The users are free:*

    * to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
    * to make derivative works

*Under the following conditions:*

by

*Attribution*. The User must attribute the work in the manner specified
by the author or licensor.

nc

*Noncommercial*. The user may not use this work for commercial purposes.

sa

*Share Alike*. If the user alter, transform, or build upon this work,
the user may distribute the resulting work only under a license
identical to this one.

    * For any reuse or distribution, the user must make clear to others
      the license terms of this work.

just credit COAPS-FSU with its contribution, This is because this is
part of my work load and the University expects some credit for paying
me to develop this course work

--
Gary L. Watry
GIS Coordinator