[OSGeo-Edu] monthly chat tomorrow at 8a

P Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Fri Sep 8 09:02:43 EDT 2006

Well, it seems like I might have confused you all. It was past 12
midnight when I wrote, so my saying "tomorrow" made it Saturday. We
generally meet at UTC-6 on the first Friday of every month. So, it
should be

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=8&year=2006&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=64

I am online right now, so if most folks show up, we can meet today.
Else, tomorrow is fine for me as well. Tomorrow time will be

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=9&year=2006&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=64

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.ies.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation https://edu.osgeo.org/