[OSGeo-Edu] Informal request for association

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 19 09:00:40 EDT 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 10:47, Ari Jolma wrote:
> There is not yet an approved procedure for getting OSGeo certification
> for educational materials. However, I think we'd be willing to
> cooperate, if the materials meet, e.g., some openness requirements.

I agree.  I think we need to work through this kind of issue sooner than
later, since this has come up at least one other time.  What should we do?
Perhaps Edu. committee should prepare a one page concept/description of our
potential aproach to these kinds of requests?  Then we can all discuss it?

Tyler