[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle, Drupal, etc.

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Jul 21 05:39:52 EDT 2007

Professor Tyler,
subscription for your QGIS class just started, course start 21 September.
subscribers:
- Markus Neteler
- Frank Warmerdam
- Lorenzo Becchi

guess I'll be the worse student...

I've never seen Moodle before but it seems pretty intuitive. I don't
think we should add such a complex framework, as educational is, to
Drupal; IMO it is good to have a independent site for educational purposes.

ciao
Lorenzo