[OSGeo-Edu] UToronto Panel Discussion

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:55:29 EDT 2007

resending to the list from the correct address.

On 3/12/07, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I mentioned a panel discussion happening at the university of toronto in
> April.  More details are available at:
>
> http://open.utoronto.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=518&Itemid=66
>
> I will report back here on what comes from this discussion.  At a glance, it
> seems the "Open Source | Open Access" effort at UofT may be of general
> interest to us.

Cool! would have been nice if it were webcast live. I've been watching
a few panels/seminars live that way, and it works out quite well. Do
find out if a video recording will be archived for later consumption.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/