[OSGeo-Edu] edu meeting at FOSS4G2007

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Mar 27 09:23:23 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm considering going - if others from OSGEO-edu will be there, I'll probably
make it a priority. It's clear from virtual team reseach and in my open source
collaboration research that periodic face-to-face meetings helps to build
community social capital. So it might be good to try and set some kind of
meeting up with those who can attend.

Cheers
Charlie