[OSGeo-Edu] Re: FreeGIS Book - spanish

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue May 1 11:19:32 EDT 2007

I have an eye on their work and seems their doing a cool job.

Víctor Olaya and Jorge Sanz  started this project and are moving it
efficiently. This is the mail thread of the spanish chapter.

The main page of the book [1] shows a list of sections, where is clear
the good amount of authors that want to participate [2] and their value
(some user's page is showing details). They are from all over Spain and
South America.

The table of contents [3] is pretty detailed.

It is important to have a look to the expected timetable [4], their are
taking it very serious as far as I see.

I didn't tried to involve directly because I could not be that useful.
:-|

ciao
Lorenzo

1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Libro_SIG