[OSGeo-Edu] Nominating Charlie for chair

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 4 20:07:56 EDT 2007

I will make a formal motion to elect Charlie Schweik as Education
Committee Chair.

I think we've had some good discussion about it already, but we can
have more if people think we need it.  Can someone second my motion?

Then everyone else can vote:

* Vote using +1 if you support the motion and agree
* Vote +0 if you abstain from voting but are not strongly opposed
* Vote -1 if you are opposed to the idea

By the way, I can't seem to find the list of committee members - can
someone help me out on this?  Only committee members are supposed to
vote.

Hope this helps move things along.
Tyler